Highly Sought Out Architectural Landscape Design
Since 2004, people from New Mexico to Florida have sought us out for our specialty of professionally combining permaculture design with landscape architecture. All we we've usually done is work quietly away while occasionally writing a blog. People have told us over an over how excited they are to find a firm providing professional-level architectural landscape design with a sustainable focus. Eco-LogicSM was born from a strong desire to restore the American land to its maximum functional capacity. Being highly creative, we knew we also wanted it to appeal to people used to traditional aesthetic qualities of line, space, form, and so on.
In case you are wondering what this means and how it works, here's a little about what we do:
Ecologically-Focused Regenerative Landscape Architecture
With permaculture design, you can hang your hammock, relax, and take in the delicious scents as you watch your gorgeous landscape manage its own growth towards maturity.
Permaculture expands the focus of landscape architecture to create landscapes that take care of themselves.
This type of ecologically-focused design also offers a bounty of perennial delights for kitchen and beneficial wildlife. From low-maintenance plants to rainwater re-use, we incorporate architectural landscape design style and aesthetics with the deep wisdom of Nature to maximize the highest level of function within a beautifully clean overall look.
Permaculture-Infused Landscape Architecture accomplishes these things:
- Builds upon a language of local materials
- Incorporates on-site resources
- Stacks functions throughout the landscape
- Cures problems with efficiency and elegance
- Beautifully captures & utilizes natural resources
- Provides multiple solutions via each design element
- Solves more than one problem at once
- Builds soil life, plant health, biodiversity, and resilient beauty
- Eliminates reliance on toxic chemicals
- Heals the landscape
- Provides habitat for precious endangered species like bees and butterflies
- Feeds residents with fresh fruit and vegetables
- Frees up owner’s time spent on maintenance
- Reduces water use and cost
Get Your Architectural Landscape Design Installed
In addition to architectural landscape design focused on creating landscapes that self-maintain and reduce maintenance, costs, and water usage to near zero, we help our clients get their plan in the ground. Construction Management assures your master plan is installed correctly. We source quality builders, gather estimates for you, and then oversee the installation of your project once you choose the team you want.
Relax and get back to your life while we expertly handle the day-to-day ups and downs of getting your design built. Materials approvals and updates become your biggest commitment. No calling nurseries for substitutions, wondering what time your crew will arrive that day, or worrying if an element was installed right.
Architectural Landscape Design Process
Eco-LogicSM works with Nature's time-tested ways, rather than seeking to overcome them. This results in landscapes that offer resilient functional beauty for present and future generations while engaging Nature as a cooperative force. Here is how we turn problems into elegant solutions:
- Scheduling a FREE Coaching session will give you an exact strategy and estimate for your project. You can also HIRE US if you are ready to get started.
- Review your strategy with your designer, and get answers to your questions. Select the options that meet your needs, budget, and timeline, and schedule your Site Visit.
- Meet with your designer on-site, where we will conduct a thorough Site Analysis that includes a walk-through with you, base mapping, and site measurements and photographs. Prepare to spend about an hour to an hour and a half with us, depending on the size of your property and complexity of existing elements. Then we'll stay behind to measure and take photos.
- Your designer uses the site analysis data to develop your plan. Midway through the project (typically about one and a half months, unless you request an expedited timeline), your designer will schedule an in-process Midpoint Meeting with you. This is when you will be able to see how we are transforming site issues into solutions unique to your property. This working meeting allows you to make changes to the design before it is finalized.
- Next, your designer will schedule your Final Design Presentation meeting (typically from four to six weeks), where you can virtually walk through your plan just as if your new landscape was already done.
- If you have elected to include Construction Management of your project, your Construction Manager will schedule the installation of your project. This part of your project starts with Estimate Procurement, then we conduct an Estimates Review, and finally we begin Construction. Throughout, you can relax while we manage all aspects of your project installation.
We have worked successfully with all types of clients and accept projects ranging in scope from a suburban side yard to large rural acreages. If you are curious about how architectural landscape design infused with permaculture (or kept simply ornamental) can enhance your life and raise your property value, submit your questionnaire or schedule your free coaching session.