DIY Permaculture Design Package
This package offers a less-intensive regenerative landscape plan for smaller budget projects. Rather than a plant list with symbols placed precisely at mature width, this plan has a key with a plant list for each area.
It’s a carefully considered ecological plan perfect for if you would like to have your gardener install for you, learn about the plants on your plan and do the installation yourself, or if you are working with a smaller budget.
- On-Site Walk-Through
- Professional Site Analysis
- Medium Sized PDF Plan with Plant Lists
- Conceptual hardscape design (i.e. patio, pathways, deck, etc.)
- Appropriate plant lists for each area in the design
- Phasing plan
- Soil treatment & planting steps
- Presentation meeting
- Construction Management for installation oversight
Anecdotally, many of our Portland, Oregon, clients enjoy DIY while our clientele in Los Angeles appreciate being able to have their existing gardener work with this plan.
Let us know if you have any questions we can clarify about this package!
Ryan M. had this to say about his project:
“Its been an eye opening experience and a really great growth experience. I absolutely love just doing the work, the physical labor, it’s really great. It made me really respect what you do..”