What is permaculture design?
This ancient form of regenerative design is our most popular service. Imagine a Landscape that Takes Care of Itself.
Permaculture is one of the most effective regenerative design systems in the world. Select this service if you are interested in a master plan for creating a self-sustaining landscape. You can implement regenerative design on any size of property. Measurable reductions in costs, maintenance, and time/work is a key benefit of this service.
If you are wondering what is permaculture design, you’ll get an in-depth walk-through of your plan, along with supplemental documentation like phasing recommendations, planting guides, little-known low-effort/high-impact techniques, and more.
With permaculture’s ancient take on regenerative design, you can select from a variety of features, such as a pool, no-mow/no-water lawn, patio or any other feature. Ecology doesn’t have to be messy.
We are experts at transforming site issues into multi-functional elements that serve your needs beautifully while re-establishing an intact ecology on your property. The benefits of this approach are long-term resilience, an impressive increase in plant health and production, and less work and expense on your part.
You’ll learn what permaculture design is from getting a master plan you’ll use.
Here’s what’s included:
- On-site walk-through of your property
- Site survey & base mapping
- Midpoint working project meeting
- Large-scale CAD PDF, which includes:
- Accurately scaled master plan for your property
- Detailed plant list
- Mature sizes for all plants
- Project phasing plan
- Planting, soil, and other strategies
- Permaculture Zone & Sector analysis
- Companion plant communities
- Soil regeneration
- Water caching and purification
- Attraction of beneficial wildlife, including pollinators
- Coordinated pathways and patio areas
- Fire pit, sauna, deck, pool, meditation space, etc., as desired
- Spaces for animals and/or cottage industry production, as desired
- Final presentation meeting
- Construction Management, if desired, to see your project through to complete installation
- Email access following design completion