Eco-Logic is currently seeking independent contractors to fill the position of Site Specialist in the following U.S. cities/counties*:
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Portland, Oregon
- San Francisco, California
- Taos, New Mexico
- Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
And the position of Lead Marketing Specialist in:
- Los Angeles County, California
Site Specialists conduct on-site surveys, meet with clients, and deliver a digital base map and site photos. Requirements of the position include the ability to:
- engage clients smoothly and professionally
- record site observations on paper
- walk and talk while drawing and making notes
- walk on sometimes steep or rough terrain, in varying weather conditions
- take accurate site measurements
- take adequate site photographs
- use CAD (desirable but not required)
- maintain Google Calendar and Drive
- maintain promptness, professionalism, and responsiveness
- make a minimum time commitment (see below)
Lead Marketing Specialists engage a Local Promotion Project devised in collaboration with our Marketing Manager and require:
- collaborate with Marketing Manager in Google Docs to plan your marketing strategy based on your skill set
- manage your time effectively
- maintain brand voice and verbiage
- direct qualified leads to local service area page/sales funnel
MORE ABOUT THE POSITIONS:
We are NOT looking for candidates pursuing or in possession of a landscape design degree or training or working toward a career in or already practicing landscape design.
These positions are independent contractor 1099 positions with a generous payout; however, candidates looking for full-time work or who want to be an employee should not apply.
Organized, self-starters who take their work seriously will fit and do well in this position.
A commitment of at least on year is desired. Assignments vary and are dependent on skill-set and successful generation of deliverables.
If we feel you may be a good fit based on the quality of your submission, we will contact you to schedule an interview.
New hires will receive training and be required to sign a contract with a non-compete and non-disclosure agreement before being formally brought onto the team.
Site Specialists will be required to maintain an updated Google Calendar and work closely with their Hiring Manager to develop an independent promotion project in Google Drive. Lead Marketing Specialists will work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop their marketing strategy.
HOW TO APPLY:
*If you would like to work as a Site Specialist in a city not on this list, or to apply to work in either role in any of the cities listed for that position, fill out and submit the form for the position you want to apply for below: