Eco-Logic is currently seeking independent contractors to fill the position of Site Specialist in the following U.S. cities/counties:
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Portland, Oregon
- Los Angeles County, California
- San Francisco, California
- Taos, New Mexico
- Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
Site Specialists conduct on-site surveys, meet with clients, and deliver a digital base map and site photos. Requirements of the position include the ability to:
- engage clients smoothly and professionally
- record site observations on paper
- walk and talk while drawing and making notes
- walk on sometimes steep or rough terrain, in varying weather conditions
- take accurate site measurements
- take adequate site photographs
- use CAD (desirable but not required)
- maintain Google Calendar and Drive
- maintain promptness, professionalism, and responsiveness
- make a minimum time commitment (see below)
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are NOT looking for candidates pursuing or in possession of a landscape design degree or training or working toward a career in or already practicing landscape design.
This position is an independent contractor 1099 position with a generous payout; however, candidates looking for full-time work or who want to be an employee should not apply.
Organized, self-starters who take their work seriously will fit and do well in this position.
A commitment of at least on year is required. Assignments vary and are dependent on participation in position requirements.
If we feel you may be a good fit based on the quality of your submission, we will contact you to schedule an interview.
New hires will receive training and be required to sign a contract with a non-compete and non-disclosure agreement before being formally brought onto the team.
Site Specialists will be required to maintain an updated Google Calendar and work closely with their hiring manager to develop an independent promotion project in Google Drive.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to work in a city not on this list, or to apply to work in any of these cities, fill out and submit the form below: