GET THE BENEFITS OF HIRING A NATURAL GARDENER
You deserve a natural gardener, someone who knows how to improve your landscape instead of degrade it. We understand that your property is a big investment and we don't want you to keep wasting money on so-called gardeners that leave your property in worse condition because they lack education and training about how landscapes actually work.
We couldn't stand watching our clients come to us over and over with horror stories caused by their mow, blow, and go guys. These outfits should not be allowed to call themselves gardeners.
Here are just a few of the problems created by traditional landscape maintenance:
- Leaving jagged, exposed branches sticking out from shrubbery
- Running loud, polluting equipment
- Blowing leaves off property, only partially, or into hidden areas of your yard
- Shearing plants when they are in bloom
- Ignoring the condition of the soil, in fact further degrading it
- Treating all plant life as something to be continually pruned, without regard for differences among species
- No or little formal education about plants, soil, beneficial organisms, or water
- Keeping your landscape in bad shape keeps your money in their pockets
A HIGHLY EDUCATED NATURAL GARDENER
Our natural gardener service brings you the opposite of all the above. Working with us, you get:
- Clean, hand-cuts that protect the health of your plants and avoid the ugly, ragged appearance of harsh machine cuts
- Noiseless gardening
- Raking leaves onto beds where they belong and can decompose into nutrient-rich topsoil, hold moisture, build soil structure, and attract beneficial organisms
- Pruning at the right time, and protecting plant bloom cycles to increase flower production
- Building your soil's resilience, structure, and ability to hold moisture and keep plants healthy with less maintenance
- Nurturing plant species on an individual basis and applying the correct care for each
- Graduate level education in landscape design and ecology, plus years of field experience as a natural gardener
- Building up the health, function, and resilience of your landscape lowers your maintenance, water, and power costs while increasing the value of your home
WORK WITH A PROFESSIONAL
The landscape is a living system, and most are highly degraded. Despite what your old maintenance service has told you, you can have a gorgeous, low-maintenance landscape that adds value and reduces your expenses. Your need for maintenance will go down over time when you work with us.
We also train and supervise existing mow-blow-and-go maintenance operations on an as-needed basis. If you prefer to continue working with a traditional maintenance company, we can show them some key techniques to curb the damage they are doing to your yard.
CONTACT US TODAY TO GET AN ESTIMATE AND START BUILDING A RESILIENT, LOW-COST YARD!